PA’s public charter schools are under attack! Governor Wolf has proposed a charter reform proposal that would cut funding for charter schools and limit a families ability to enroll in a public charter school. Please take a minute to tell Governor Wolf and your elected officials that you OPPOSE this plan. CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD!
Governor Wolf Continues His Attacks on Charter School Families
HARRISBURG – Once again targeting families seeking the best educational options for their children, Governor Tom Wolf today went to an Altoona school to repeat his efforts to limit public charter school opportunities in Pennsylvania. “The governor is seeking to punish families who dare to leave their failing school districts,” said Ana Meyers,
PCPCS NEWSLETTER: News from the Week of September 21-27
Click here to read the latest news from the Pennsylvania Coalition of Public Charter Schools
INNOVATION SPOTLIGHT: Spectrum Charter School
Don’t miss the latest edition of Innovation Spotlight featuring Spectrum Charter School titled Spectrum Charter School: Using Pet Therapy to Assist Students with Socialization and Communication Skills
PCPCS NEWSLETTER: News from the Week of September 7-13
Click here to read the latest news from the Pennsylvania Coalition of Public Charter Schools.
- October 9, 2019: 2019 PCPCS and Charter Choices Reception at the Annual Conference: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
- October 10-11, 2019: PCPCS Annual Conference: Building Pathways to Excellence: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
- November 1, 2019: Reputation Management Training: PA West: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
- November 8, 2019: Reputation Management Training: Lehigh Valley: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
- November 15, 2019: Reoutation Management Training: Philadelphia: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!