IMPORTANT NEWS!: Update on Meeting with PDE & Guidance to Charter Schools for Tuition Billing
April 26, 2018 The Pennsylvania Coalition of Public Charter Schools, Excellent Schools PA, and the Keystone Alliance for Public Charter Schools met with the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) this week to discuss the March 16, 2018, rescission of the PDE-363 guidelines and the April 19,
CHARTER SCHOOL VISIT! Aspira, Inc of Pennsylvania!
Yesterday was a busy day for PCPCS! Ana and Brandie traveled to Philadelphia to visit ASPIRA, Inc. of Pennsylvania schools! In one day they were able to visit 4 schools, 1 preschool, 2 programs and a daycare center! We were inspired by each and every individual we were able to meet yesterday,
The PA Free Enterprise Week Student Application Deadline has been extended!
This is great news for students who thought they missed the application window. While as of this writing applications are slightly under last year’s number, acceptances are ahead of last year’s record pace. So, if you know of a sophomore or junior who would benefit from the life-changing PFEW program,
PCPCS NEWSLETTER: News from the Week of April 13-19
Click here to read the latest news from the Pennsylvania Coalition of Public Charter Schools.
- May 3, 2018: EDUCATIONAL SEMINAR: Key Components of Planning & Running a Great Charter School- Harrisburg, PA- Click here for more information!
- May 9, 2018: Grassroots Training: Pittsburgh, PA- Click here for more information!
- May 19, 2018: Pi-Wars: A Family Fun Day of Raspberry Pi Electronics-Achievement House Cyber Charter School- Click here for more information and to register.
- Summer 2018: Millersville University Summer Teacher Institutes- Click here for more information!
- Summer 2018: Pennsylvania Free Enterprise Week-Click here for more information!