LATEST NEWS! PCPCS Advocacy Partner Responds to Philadelphia Inquirer Story
PCPCS partner, Excellent Schools PA (formerly Philadelphia School Advocacy Partners), posted a rebuttal to the recent article from the Philadelphia Inquirer based on a report recently published by Public Citizens for Children and Youth (PCCY). See Excellent Schools PA’s rebuttal using factual data to address and refute the claims made in the Inquirer’s article.
NEWSLETTER: PCPCS News from the Week of January 6- 12
Click here to see the latest news from the Pennsylvania Coalition of Public Charter Schools.
SEE HOW FAR WE’VE COME! Join us for a look back at 2017
What a whirlwind of a year 2017 was for the Pennsylvania Coalition of Public Charter Schools! With your help, we connected with thousands of charter supporters throughout the Keystone State, we led legislative efforts to strengthen our community of schools, and we worked harder than ever to empower charter leaders with the tools they need to ensure success for their staff and students.
REGISTER NOW! The 2018 PAMLE-PASAP Conference in State College
The PAMLE Conference will be held in conjunction with the Pennsylvania Association of Student Assistance Professionals (PASAP) Conference for the fifth consecutive year. This joint event will allow participants to attend sessions hosted by both organizations. PASAP is also proud to welcome the Alternative Education for Disruptive Youth (AEDY) Professionals.
- January 22: Pennsylvania School Choice Week Press Conference – Harrisburg
- January 22: Legislative Reception & Film Screening – Harrisburg
- January 24: Student Showcase and Celebration Rally – Philadelphia
- January 26: School Choice Rally for Education Excellence – Pittsburgh
- January 31: Special Education Training and Legal Update-Philadelphia
- February 23: Harrisburg Regional Exchange-CLICK HERE TO RSVP!
- February 25-27: PAMLE-PSAP Conference-State College-CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER!