NEW RESOURCE FROM PCPCS: How to Start a Charter School — Your Guide to the Five Phases
For those in the early stages of planning to start a charter school, we have great news! The Pennsylvania Coalition of Public Charter Schools (PCPCS) is here to help you navigate this challenging process. With the help of Lakeside Leadership Services and several industry experts,
PRESS RELEASE: National Alliance for Public Charter Schools Releases Rankings of State Charter School Laws
Harrisburg, PA — Today, the National Alliance for Public Charter Schools released its annual ranking of state public charter school laws, Measuring Up to the Model: A Ranking of State Public Charter School Laws, Tenth Edition. Over the past decade, this report has evaluated how well each state aligns its charter school law to a “gold standard” model law,
PCPCS NEWSLETTER: News From the Week of January 10-17
Click here to read the latest news from the Pennsylvania Coalition of Public Charter Schools.
INNOVATION SPOTLIGHT: Penn Hills Charter School of Entrepreneurship
Penn Hills Charter School of Entrepreneurship (Penn Hills) is a grade K-8 charter school serving close to 400 students just outside of Pittsburgh, PA. The mission of Penn Hills is to provide a world-class education for students in the Penn Hills community that will not only prepare students academically,
- January 20-26, 2019: National School Choice Week
- April 5, 2019: ACT 55 Board Training Pittsburgh/Erie Region: 9am-1pm; PA Distance Learning
- April 12, 2019: ACT 55 Board Training Central PA Region: 9am-1pm; Commonwealth Charter Academy
- May 10, 2019: ACT 55 Board Training South East Region: 9am-1pm; Insight PA
- May 16, 2019: ACT 55 Board Training Lehigh Valley/Wilkes Barre Region: 9am-1pm ; Bear Creek Community Charter School
- May 31, 2019: Charter School Fundamentals: How to Start and Run a Quality Charter School CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!