PCPCS NEWSLETTER: News From the Week of May 10-16
Click here to read the latest news from the Pennsylvania Coalition of Public Charter School.
SPONSORSHIPS ARE ON SALE NOW! PCPCS Annual Conference
We are very excited to be hosting a two day conference focused on empowering and strengthening the charter school movement in Pennsylvania on October 10-11, 2019. Registration is currently open and we are receiving registrations from charter schools across the state.
PROFILES IN LEADERSHIP: Ron Sofo, Ph.D.
Click here to read the latest edition of PCPCS Presents, Profiles in Leadership featuring a legend in the charter school movement in Pennsylvania, former CEO of City Charter High School, Dr. Ron Sofo.
PCPCS Applauds the House Education Committee for Advancing Commonsense Charter Reform
Harrisburg — This morning, the House Education Committee met to consider a package of four charter reform bills – House Bills 355 (Rep. Reese), 356 (Rep. Dowling), 357 (Rep. Topper) and 358 (Rep. Marshall). Despite several amendments filed, all four bills passed out of the Committee in their original form and now head to the House Floor for debate.
- May 21, 2019: WEBINAR: Act 5 Employer Reporting, Presented by PSERS: 1:00 – 2:00 PM; CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
- May 24, 2019: ACT 55 Board Training Philadelphia: 9am-2pm; Excellent Schools PA offices. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
- May 31, 2019: Charter School Fundamentals: How to Start and Run a Quality Charter School CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
- July 2, 2019: Pennsylvania Reception at the NCS Conference: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
- October 9, 2019: 2019 PCPCS and Charter Choices Reception at the Annual Conference: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
- October 10-11, 2019: PCPCS Annual Conference: Building Pathways to Excellence: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!