PCPCS PRESENTS: Profiles in Leadership: Wayne Jones
Don’t miss the latest edition of PCPCS Presents: Profiles in Leadership featuring Wayne Jones, CEO of Penn Hills Charter School of Entrepreneurship Wayne is a member of the PCPCS Advisory Council and was recently named named a New Pittsburgh Courier Men of Excellence Class of 2019 Awardee.
WEBINAR: AP 2019 CHANGES: What it Means for You and Your School
PCPCS and the College Board will be hosting a webinar on May 6, 2019 entitled AP 2019 Changes: What It Means For You and Your School. This event is open to all charter schools free of charge. Starting in 2019-20, the AP program from the College Board is undergoing important changes that will impact all high schools.
PCPCS NEWSLETTER: News From the Week of March 8-14
Click here to read the latest news from the Pennsylvania Coalition of Public Charter Schools.
REGISTER NOW! ACT 55 Board Training
REGISTER NOW! Beginning in the 2018-2019 school year, school board directors and charter school trustees are required to complete training programs pursuant to Act 55 of 2017. School board directors or charter school trustees appointed as of July 1, 2018 will be required to complete the initial four-hour training program required under Act 55 during their first year in office.
- April 5, 2019: ACT 55 Board Training Pittsburgh/Erie Region: 9am-2pm; PA Distance Learning CLICK HERE TO REGISTER !
- April 12, 2019: ACT 55 Board Training Central PA Region: 9am-2pm; Commonwealth Charter Academy CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
- May 6, 2018: WEBINAR: AP 2019 Changes: What it Means to You and Your Schools REGISTER NOW!
- May 10, 2019: ACT 55 Board Training South East Region: 9am-2pm; Insight PA REGISTER NOW!
- May 16, 2019: ACT 55 Board Training Lehigh Valley/Wilkes Barre Region: 9am-2pm ; Bear Creek Community Charter School CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
- May 31, 2019: Charter School Fundamentals: How to Start and Run a Quality Charter School CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!