Drexel Online Offers Tuition Reductions to PA Coalition School Staff!
December 13, 2013
Through a partnership with Drexel University Online, The Pennsylvania Coalition of Public Charter Schools employees and immediate family members are entitled to receive up to a 30% tuition reduction on Drexel’s top-ranking graduate education online degree and certificate programs, and up to a 25% tuition reduction on all other programs. Your employees and their immediate family members can receive the same quality education as on-campus, without the commute or career interruption.
Drexel Online program offerings include:
- MS in Mathematics Learning and Teaching
- MS in Educational Administration: Collaborative Leadership
- MS in Special Education
- MS in Teaching, Learning and Curriculum
- MS in the Science of Instruction
- Graduate Certificate in ESL
- Graduate Certificate in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- BS in Education
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership & Management
- And more! For a full list of programs, partner benefits, or to apply, visit www.drexel.com/pcpcs
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, so encourage your faculty and staff to apply today! Make sure to enter the “PCPCS” partner code on your application to ensure your tuition reduction.
For additional questions, connect with Drexel Online’s School of Education Enrollment Counselor, Melissa Genao, at 215.895.0917 or Melissa.Genao@drexelelearning.com.