PCPCS Charter School Membership
(July 1 – June 30 fiscal year)
- Updates on key legislative issues, news stories and legal developments affecting charter schools and education reform;
- Discounted registration for PCPCS conferences and workshops;
- Membership opportunities on PCPCS standing Committees, such as Member Education, Best Practices, Start-up Support and Legislation & Policy;
- A voting membership in the Coalition and the ability to nominate and elect officers (for chartered schools only).
Membership dues for the PA Coalition of Charter Schools:
- $5 per student for the first 2,000 students
- $3 per student for the second 2,000 students
- $1 per child thereafter to a maximum of $18,000
- Minimum of $750 per school
- $500 additional charge for each Philadelphia school
* Membership renewal dues are based on the student count reported to PDE for the previous year and are calculated in the same way for both Cyber schools and Non-Cyber schools: student count multiplied by $5.00, with a minimum of $725.
Our membership application is being updated, thank you for the patience.
In the mean time please e-mail email@example.com if you would like to apply.