What we do
To support our mission, PCPCS:
- Advocates for reform-minded charter school laws;
- Promotes the public charter school movement;
- Fosters communication among its members to ensure that best practices and up-to-date information is shared among our schools and their staffs;
- Supports and assists its members in the development of their professional managerial skills and in the advancement of public charter schools;
- Establishes working relationships with other education reform organizations, professional organizations and government agencies seeking to improve the quantity and quality of educational choices for parents.